Paradise Placement Consultancy
Hiring for Maintenance Engineer in Forging Auto component Manufacturer in Aurangabad.
Designation: Maintenance Engineer.
Education: DME / BE Mechanical/Electrical
Must Required experience - Forging Experience.
- Maintain the 5S and TPM activities for better and effective production achievement.
- Finalizing specifications, making and reading drawing, Documentation work.
- Analysis and preparation of kaizen sheet, Why-Why analysis, MTBF, and MTTR.
- Controlling and monitoring process parameters for the smooth running of the plant.
- Maintaining the healthy condition of Machine, machine tools & mechanical equipment.
- Spare Management, Manpower planning, troubleshooting, and Supplier Interaction.
- Supplier development for OEM part manufacturing(Value Engineering) & cost-effectiveness.
- To maintain the project schedule by monitoring projects progress, coordinating activities and
resolving problems.Preventive, Break down maintenance.
Experience: Min 2 Years
Candidate from Forging Shop.
Final CTC- 4 Lacs
For more details call on 9765567576
Job Location: Aurangabad
Company is one of the largest integrated component manufacturers in India with a strong global presence. It has also become one of the world’s largest global forging and integrated machining companies. The Group has operations across Forging, Iron and Aluminium Casting, Machining and Sub-Assemblies. It has world-class facilities across India, Japan, Thailand, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Romania, UK, Brazil, Mexico and US. With the infrastructure and technology platform developed over 25 years, the Group is well positioned in the Indian Auto and Non-Auto component markets.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile