Planning Engineer (PPC)
Paradise Placement Consultancy
Position: - Planning Engineer (PPC)
Education : – BE / B.Tech
Experience: – 4 to 6 years
Location:- Supa MIDC, Ahmednagar
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly/weekly / daily production plans and issues to respective shops.
- Prepare material procurement plan & Ensure uniformity and on-time availability of material.
- Ensure on-time delivery of radiators to customers in coordination with production, marketing, and inspection teams.
- Maintain desired inventory levels.
- Arrange the material required for spares.
- To guide supervisors to perform the operation uniformly in getting the consistent output.
- Monitoring the quality and quantity up to the finished product stage.
- Day to day coordination with plant w.r.t raw material availability, vendor development, and dispatches.
- Analysis of manufacturing process and understand the basic requirement.
- Manpower handling skills.
- Continually monitoring stock levels of key items.
- Monitoring production output Supervises plans.
- Stock and product availability and control.
- Making the plan and presenting in front of seniors.
- Make the design of the process and elaborate it to the subordinates.
- With the responsibility of managing a team of Shop Floor.
- An accurate tally of raw material requirements.
- Provide training to the new employee.
If you are interested kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is leading PCB manufacturer in India with advanced Infrastructure & huge production capacity - 100,000 sqm /month & with mass satisfied customer base throughout India & Abroad.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile