CNC Maintenance Engineer
Paradise Placement Consultancy
Position: CNC Maintenance Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/B.tech Electrical
CTC: Upto- 6.50LPA
- To attend keep records of machines break down daily maintenance.
- Material planning and spares generation for Critical Machine.
- Updating data for electricity consumption report of the plant.
- Handling Turning, VMC, and HMC machines like Makino, Fanuc robodrill, Kitamura, Tongtai, Brother, Daliah, Doosan, LMW
- Fanuc and Mitsubishi controller, motor, drive problem troubleshooting
- Handling Special purpose machines like leak testing machine, pin pressing, washing machines with Siemens and Mitsubishi controller
- Interfacing external fixture clamping unit with CNC machine for auto clamping and with safety interlock functions
- Periodic maintenance of CNC machines and critical spare material arrangements
- programming and troubleshooting
- CNC machine installation and leveling
- CNC machines and SPM machines abnormality find out and rectify problems
Job Location: Hyderabad
if you are interested kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com
for more details call on 9765567506
Company was founded in 1983 and is India's largest and most reputed manufacturer of Electrical Steel Laminations, Motor Cores, Sub-Assemblies, Die-Cast Rotors and Press Tools.
We are proud to be the largest exporter of laminations from India. We have already diversified into manufacturing of Castings, Steel Fabricated Parts and machined components stator and rotor assemblies with plans of diversifying into forgings. Growth is targeted through continuous forward and backward integration plus enhancement of capacities.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile