Tool Room Supervisor
Paradise Placement Consultancy
2.0 Year(s) To 5.0 Year(s)
1.80 LPA TO 4.00 LPA
Production / Maintenance / Quality
B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical; Diploma - Mechanical; ITI - Tool-die maker(dies-moulds)
Hiring for Tool Room Supervisor
Post: Tool Room Supervisor
Experience: Min 2 Years
Qualification: Diploma/B.Tech (Mechanical), ITI(Tool-Die maker(Die-moulds))
A diploma in Tool And Die Making from NTTF should be preferred.
Salary: up to 4LPA
Skills: Injection molding, Plastic molding, Tool & Die maker
Job-Role & Key Responsibility:
- Candidate must have supervisory experience in a mold construction environment.
- Must have a working knowledge of tool room processes.
- Must have the ability to run a CNC mill, CNC lathe, surface grinder, sinker EDM, and other regular tool room…
- Help to maintain an inventory of tooling, tool room equipment, and select production supplies.
- The Tool Room Supervisor will be responsible for machine building, tool, and die maintenance and troubleshooting.
Job Location: Ahmednagar
If you are interested kindly send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details call on 9765567506
The Company is leading PCB manufacturer in India with advanced Infrastructure & huge production capacity - 100,000 sqm /month & with mass satisfied customer base throughout India & Abroad.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile
- Sprinkler Irrigation
- Agriculture Products
- Pesticides Bio Fertilizers
- Hdpe Pipes
- Pvc Pipes
- Agricultural Pipes