QA - Senior Manager
Paradise Placement Consultancy
Position: Senior Manager (QA)
Graduate ( Preferably BE/BTech) with more than 5 years experience in the Quality department with at least 2 years as a Management Representative (MR).
- Responsible for maintaining and upgrading the Quality Systems of the organization in line with IATF standards. Also with a view to meet all the customer quality requirements.
- Ensuring rigorous actions towards achieving Quality Objectives and compliance with Quality Policy.
- Ensure that the Management Review meeting is scheduled as per our Quality Manual with the involvement of top management and actions discussed thereof are implemented religiously
- Periodic audits such as product audit, process audits, system audits, and 5S audits as mandated in the quality manual are done effectively
- Organizing and imparting regular and periodic training programs for upgrading personnel on various quality tools and concepts and monitor the effectiveness of such training and practical use of such tools and concepts on the shop floor.
- Responsible for handling all customer audits both new customers and existing and ensure that the open points are complied with. For this to coordinate with all other departments for satisfactory closure of audit points in a time-bound manner.
- Ensure all customer complaints are processed as specified in Quality Manual and such complaints are carefully examined from the Systems perspective.
- Maintain all documentation requirements as per Quality system requirements.
Job Location: Ahmednagar
if you are interested kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company is leading PCB manufacturer in India with advanced Infrastructure & huge production capacity - 100,000 sqm /month & with mass satisfied customer base throughout India & Abroad.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile