Production Shift Supervisor
Paradise Placement Consultancy
- Daily work management (D.W.M.)and shift handling
- Production planning and problem-solving
- Rework, Rejection, and line through back monitoring.
- Continuous improvement in the process to improve the quality point.
- Wey Gauges periodic status monitoring on a monthly bases.
- Cost-saving ideas for the improvement of the department.
- Looking at the quality-related PM charts.
- Ensure 1S-2S on the shop floor.
- Daily KAIZEN for improving the process.
- Knowledge about CNC Programming & Supervision.
- Knowledge of operating and setting of SPC PM Chart.
- Knowledge of RADIAL DRILL & another manual machine.
- Knowledge of fixture setting.
- Knowledge of MAPAL TOOL & TOOLING Setting.
- Knowledge of Special Activities of rework of Crankshaft.
Job Location: Supa MIDC, Ahmednagar
if you are interested kindly send your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details call on 9765567505
The Company is leading PCB manufacturer in India with advanced Infrastructure & huge production capacity - 100,000 sqm /month & with mass satisfied customer base throughout India & Abroad.
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile