Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager Production
Paradise Placement Consultancy
5.0 Year(s) To 10.0 Year(s)
4.50 LPA TO 6.00 LPA
Production / Maintenance / Quality
B.Tech/B.E. - Mechanical; Diploma - Mechanical
Hiring for the post of Senior Engineer / Assistant Manager Production
Experience: Min 5 Years in Grinding, CNC VMC Machines Shop
- Daily work management (D.W.M.)and shift handling
- Production planning and problem-solving
- Rework, Rejection, and line through back monitoring.
- Continuous improvement in the process to improve the quality point.
- Wey Gauges periodic status monitoring in monthly bases.
- Cost saving ideas for the improvement of the department.
- Looking at the quality-related PM charts.
- Ensure 1S-2S on the shop floor.
- Daily KAIZEN for improving the process.
- Knowledge about CNC, VMC, HMC Programming & Supervision.
- Knowledge of operating and setting of SPC PM Chart.
- Knowledge of RADIAL DRILL & another manual machine.
- knowledge of Grinding Machine.
- Knowledge of fixture setting.
- Knowledge of MAPAL TOOL & TOOLING Setting.
- Knowledge of Special Activities of rework of Crankshaft.
- MPI Level 1 training
- Knowledge of TOYODA pin grinding machine.
- Knowledge of ADCA.
Job Location: Shendra MIDC, Aurangabad
for more details call on 9765567509 / 7249840222
Manufacturer of the front axle, single cylinder crankshaft & single cylinder crankshaft for Ashok Leyland
Drop Your CV
We will consider your Profile for future JobsSubmit Profile